The ‘Fitbit Luxe ‘is a pretty good latest addition in the technology and fashion world, but it is speedily gaining popularity in the past few days. The Fitbit Luxe is equipped with all of your pet favourite features from other models in only one sleek design pattern which will prove to be perfect for everyday wear.
The Fitbit has given a glamorous look to all the parts of this tracker, including the case, screen, and strap. Let’s go deep dive into details of this Fitbit.
In this review, let us have a glance into the Fitbit Luxe specifications, features, pros and cons. I hope this will prove to be very helpful for you in choosing whether to purchase this activity tracker or not. It is coming with a gray dull colour display
The latest “Fitbit Luxe” activity monitor is equipped with a 1.56” ‘AMOLED’ touch screen colour, that they utilize, especially on their high-end gadgets just like that in Fitbit Sense & Versa 3. It is the 1st time they are suggesting a colour AMOLED display, especially to the fitness tracker.
Read More: Smart Thermostat with voice control and SmartSensor
The Fitbit Luxe activity tracker has got a nice, slimmer and jewellery design. The case of the Fitbit Luxe is manufactured of polished stainless steel, and it is accessible in 3 different colours as Lunar white, graphite black, and orchid. Furthermore, in addition to it, a Fitbit Luxe Special Edition is also accessible. It is coming with a gold coated stainless steel case and a bracelet manufactured by the luxury fashion brand ‘Gorjana’ the cost of that is about 200$.
Besides this many of the other ‘Fitbit accessories’ are also accessible in the Fitbit online store. Consequently, you can easily utilize this amazing fitness tracker along with some other outfits.
Health Tracking Features
The health tracking features of Fitbit Luxe are almost identical to other fitness trackers from the family of ‘Fitbit’.
1. Heart rate tracking feature: The Fitbit Luxe is equipped with an optical heart rate monitor for monitoring or observing your heart rate 24/7. It analyses the heart rate while some of the activities and alert you when it goes into the heart rate zone which is targeted.
2. Oxygen Level of blood monitoring feature: It is furnished with the Red and infrared sensor for analyzing blood oxygen level. Meanwhile, it does not have real time blood oxygen level monitoring like Huawei Band 6 or Honor Band 6. Instead, it provides you a nightly average of blood oxygen level on the compatible SpO2 clock face.
3. Sleep tracking feature: ‘Fitbit wearables’ is much better in sleep tracking. The ‘Fitbit Luxe’ isn’t an exception. It observes your sleep & time spent on some of the sleep stages and provides you a sleep score, which is dependent on the quality of sleep. Every morning, you can be able to get all data of your sleep at the Fitbit. According to this data, you can easily improve your sleep quality.
Fitness monitoring Feature
The “Fitbit Luxe” is a fashion-focused fitness analyzer. According to the conditions of health and fitness tracking features, it is not a big deal to Fitbit Charge 4 or Fitbit Inspire 2. Even though it is coming with 20 plus activity modes, it is not equipped with a connected GPS. It means that you have a need to carry your connected smart phone along with you to estimate your real distance and time pace.
Read More: AirTag: Apple’s item trackers – everything we know
- Excellent and premium design pattern
- SMS and call notifications
- Smartphone application notifications
- Availability of a does not disturb mode.
- 5 days of battery life span
- Fitbit Active Zone Minutes
- Accessibility of multiple watch bracelets
- 6 months of free Fitbit Premium trial
- Fast pair with Android smart phone.
- It is equipped with the best dual long lasting 5 days battery life.
- Excellent and sleek design pattern.
- Sleep tracking and many other features
- It is not furnished with built in GPS.
- No supportable for Fitbit Pay