Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop started with the mid 2021 lineup and has a more finger print resistant design. Its webcam has been bumped up from 720p resolution to 1080p and the most interesting model of the bunch is technically the least capable one. It is about 15.8 mm thick trimming away a little more than one millimeter compared to the other Blade 15 advanced options.
It is thinner good but Razer also deserves the credit for making sure that, many of the fundamentals didn’t get axed during the size reduction. It has the good port selection it includes the 4 thunderbolt ports, HDMI 2.1 and the SD card reader. Thinner Blade 15 advance is fully featured in many other ways, it has RTX 3060 graphics chip and a capable processor with upgradable RAM and storage.
Read more: Razer Blade 14- Review, Specifications, Advantages & Disadvantages
- It comes with the 2.3 Intel core i7 11800H processor with eight cores, 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz up to 64 GB user replaceable.
- Laptop have NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU with 6 GB GDDR6 and 1 TB NVMe SSD single slot user replaceable.
- The display of the laptop is 15.6inch QHD 2560^1440 display with 240 Hz refresh rate, G sync, 2.5 ms response time, 100 percent DCI P3 with 13.98^9.25^0.62 inches and 4.39 pounds weight.
- 65 Wh battery, 230 W power brick, 1080p windows Hello IR webcam.
- Intel WIFI 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2 and windows 11 ready.
PRICE AND FEATURES
It costs $2,299 which is easily a $600 to $700 premium over most other models with similar specifications. It is uncommon for gaming laptops to be in persistent state of warmness and this laptop felt very hot near the screen hinge during game play. Focusing on the improvements for the Blade laptops.
The finger print resistant coating and improved 1080p webcam and the webcam is more meaningful update of the two. But it gets the lower amount of natural light the picture looked little sharper with slightly improved low light performance. The video footage looks a bit grainy particularly in online video chats but It is certainly positive step forward.