The Lenovo brand releases lots of premium tablets in the last year, the Lenovo comes up with the highest number of new devices in the tablet niche. The Lenovo Tab Pro P11 and P12 5G released this month having the high-end specifications. The comparison of both of the Tabs internally highlights the differences between both of them.
- The Lenovo P12 Pro 5G having the dimension and weight of about 285.6 ^ 184.5 ^ 5.6 mm and 565 grams. The Lenovo Tab P11 5 G has dimension of about 258 ^ 163 ^ 7.9 mm and weight is about 520 grams.
- Display of Lenovo P12 5G is 12.6 inches and 1600ˆ 2560 p and P11 5G has 11 inches of screen and 1200^ 2000 p.
- The processor of Lenovo P12 is Qualcomm Snap dragon 870 octa core 3.2 GHz and P11 have Qualcomm snap dragon 750G and octa core of 2.2 GHz.
- The memory of P12 has 6 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage, and P11 have 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- Battery of P12 is 10020 mAh and fast charging 45W and P11 have 7700 mAh fast charging 20 W.
The tablet P12 having the Solid materials and it is made up of aluminum, and with very low bezels around the display. The device mainly used for the productivity and gaming, users can easily attach a physical keyboard to it. The P12 is very thin and thickness is just 5.6 mm and it just makes this thinnest tablet.
On the other side P11 is thicker and it has a compact body with small display. The Tab is made up of cheap materials, but it is stylus and having a physical keyboard as well.
Read More: HP Spectre X 360- A Review
Specs And Software:
The Lenovo P12 5G is a flagship tablet, but the P11 is a mid-ranger. The P12 have the 8 GB RAM and Snapdragon 870 mobile platform, but the P11 processor is 750 G. Both of the tablets have 5G supports connectivity, but former is much more powerful.
The price of the Lenovo P12 is available in Us from October with the price tag of $610 and in the Europe, it is about €899. The P11 in Europe starting with the price €499. The both of the tablets come up with almost same cameras, but different is displayed, hardware and battery.