Mobvoi is popular for the wearables and it has introduced the TicWatch Pro X which is new top end smartwatch introduced in China. It having the similar specifications like the smart watch TicWatch Pro 3, but the design is new. The 1.9 inch AMOLED screen display, including the secondary FSTN LCD colour panel.
It is for the hybrid dual display technology with the smart mode that uses the AMOLED panel and the full functionality of the smart watch, and the Durable mode uses the FSTN LCD screen and disables some key functionality to extend the battery life that is up to 45 days.
BATTERY AND FEATURES
The battery of the smart watch is about 595 mAh, it promises up to 4 days in the normal smart mode when using the AMOLED display. It has wear OS 2.0 and there are no details about the wear OS 3 update yet. The IP69 certification for the dust and water resistance and the sp 02 and the heart rate sensor.
Read more: The First Impression of Samsung Galaxy watch 4
The WIFI GPS and also has NFC for the payments support. The other features that are included in the smart watch are 4G SIM functionality and the VoLTE calling support, at the time it has a built in speaker and the micro phones. The AI recorder that can be later used to turn the voice into text using the companion App.
The following are the specifications for the TicWatch Pro X:
- It contains the 1.39 inch, 326 PPI AMOLED display the secondary FSTN LCD colour screen.
- The Qualcomm Snap dragon 4100 and secondary the low power processor, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage.
- It have the 3 axis accelerometer sensor with Gyroscope Sensor and Geomagnetic sensor, the SP 02 blood oxygen sensor and the Ambient light sensor.
- The sports professional modes are present that are more than 20 including the outdoor running, walking, cycling and yoga, it has the wear OS 2.0.
- The battery lasts for 2 to 4 days of usage in smart mode that lasts up to 45 days in durable mode.